Benno admits, while designing the eJoy it was really inspired by the lines of vintage Italian scooters and classic German cars. The eJoy combines the timeless language of vehicle design of the past with modern technology to create an ebike that’s both charming and capable.
The powerful and efficient Bosch Active Line motor pairs with a sturdy oversized rear rack and an optional frame-mounted front tray to give you serious load capacity.
Its comfortable and upright, yet powerful riding position makes riding easy and fun, while the extra-strong aluminum frame with its low step through design gives you a tight ride with extra control. The eJoy is a true two-wheeled electrical vehicle that allows you to leave your car behind, whether you’re running errands or on an adventure.
- Bosch Active Line 250 watt 40Nm mid-drive system
- Bosch Purion on-board computer (5 riding modes)
- Bosch PowerPack 400 watt hour lithium-ion battery
- Range 25-75 miles (40-120km) dep. on mode/terrain
- Bosch 2 amp compact charger (6.5h/full charge)
- Maximum assisted speed: 20mph (Europe 25km/h)
- Shimano Alivio 9-speed and hydraulic disk brakes
- 6061 aluminum alloy frame with front tray mounts
- Oversized CRMO fork with integrated headset
- Puncture resistance 26?x 2.35? Balloon Tires (60tpi)
- German Supernova E3 front and rear lights
- Frame-mounted Abus lock with same keys as battery
- Large aluminum rear rack (max. load 88lbs/40kg)
- Secure Yepp and Hamax baby seat installation
- Fits most aftermarket pannier bags and accessories
- Special Benno front trays and bags sold separately
- One frame size (fits riders from 5'0" to 6'0")